ZKsync Unveils Massive 17.5% Token Airdrop

ZKsync, the Ethereum layer 2 rollup solution, disclosed plans to airdrop 3.6 billion ZK tokens (17.5% of total supply) to 695,232 wallets. Around 89% of the airdropped tokens will go to ZKsync users, with the remaining 11% to contributors. The tokens will be liquid from day one, without any vesting or lockup periods. Read more at Unchained Crypto.